Smile Design Studios is Now Open
We are excited to see you again at our Missouri City dental office! Considering the evolving COVID-19 crisis, however, our practice is opening our doors with strict procedures and guidelines to protect our patients. Your health and safety remain our highest priority. Not only are we adhering to the guidelines provided by the CDC and American Dental Association, but our team has taken several additional measures to improve safety and foster confidence in our patients.
What We Are Doing for Our Patients
Sterilization and cleanliness have always been at the forefront of our dental care practices. However, during this time, our office is implementing the following procedures and tactics to raise our safety standards to a superior level:
- Limit number of patients in the office
- Patient screenings (health and exposure surveys) before appointments
- Pre-appointment check-in/paperwork while patients remain in their vehicles
- Temperature check of all patients and staff prior to office entry
- Masks for patients prior to treatment
- Staff members who are trained in cross-contamination prevention
In addition to these measures, Smile Design Studios is also equipped with a number of advanced technologies and equipment to create a safer and cleaner environment for our patients, including but not limited to:
- Isolite suction to reduce aerosols from treatment
- Hepa and UV filters in each operatory
Scheduling Your Dental Visit
These are extraordinary circumstances that we are facing today, and we know that patients may be hesitant to go to the dentist. However, our Missouri City dental team will continue to go above and beyond to make your dental visits safe and comfortable because top quality dental care is still needed and deserved.
Smile Design Studios will remain attentive to the COVID-19 situation and keep you informed about any updates as it pertains to our practice. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with your personal concerns regarding dental care during this unprecedented time.